Essential Low Back
Monday, Jan 20, 2020 – Friday, Jan 24, 2020
8:30am – 6:00pm
The Essential Low Back Training Program with Robin Rothenberg C-IAYT
This is An IAYT Approved Professional Development Course!
This Program will equip you with the assessment criteria and practical tools you need! Low back pain is one of the number one reasons students seek out yoga. Multiple studies show that yoga, when adapted therapeutically can be an extremely effective treatment protocol. Yet, many yoga teachers like you find themselves confused as to how to address the lower back conditions that plague their student population.
GET THE KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED
The ELBP is based on the landmark NIH study that shifted the tide! Robin’s experience in training teachers and therapists is renown. Every yoga teacher regardless of lineage can benefit from this program.
OVER THE COURSE OF THE FIVE DAYS YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to differentiate between the various types of low back conditions: hypo and hyper-mobility; SI Dysfunction and lumbar disc compression
- To develop an in-depth understanding of how to engage the Inner Core as a safety net for asana practice
- To use the breath as a stabilization ally and means to calm the nervous system, directly quieting chronic pain reactivity
- Common sequencing errors in yoga flow that tweak the back
- Adaptive asana to keep the lower back happy
- Foundation concepts to work with scoliosis.
- Dates: Mon-Fri Jan 20-24, 2020
- Monday 1/20 6pm – 8:30pm
- Tuesday-Thursday 1/21-1/23 8:30am – 6pm
- Friday 1/24 8:30am – 1pm
- Cost: $695 Early/$795 Late *Discount Deadline is 2 months PRIOR to the event November 20, 2019
ADD RESTORING PRANA TRAINING FOR $150!!
Take both training classes for $845 Early/$945 – Discount Deadline is 11/20/19
– Attendees must hold either at a minimum an RYT200 Certificate or be a licensed health-care professional such as a Physical Therapist or an Occupational Therapist.
Event LocationAltamonte Springs Yoga
185 South Westmonte Drive, Suite 1204
Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714