Saturday, Nov 9, 2019 – Sunday, Nov 10, 2019
12:00pm – 7:00pm
Informed Assists with Grace Morales:
THIS WORKSHOP IS OPEN TO STUDENTS, NONTEACHERS AND TEACHERS.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A STUDENT OF THE YOGA UNIVERSITY TO ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP.
Learn the basics of giving adjustments in a yoga class. In this workshop we will cover:
- Philosophy behind safe and effective adjustments
- Hands on adjustments for basic yoga postures
- Different techniques used for different situations
- Biomechanics of adjustments
- Psychological and Motor Learning principles behind adjustments
Adjustments will be presented in a dogma-free environment, with an emphasis on safety of the student and instructor. Adjustments will be practiced on each other under the watchful eye of a highly experienced and trained instructor. This workshop is perfect for anyone wishing to deepen their teaching practice or refresh and review adjustments. The adjustment workshop is intended for yoga teachers, but everyone is welcome to attend.
- Saturday & Sunday November 9 & 10, 2019
- Times: 12p-7p
If Registration button below does not work, please Register Here.
Event LocationYoga University
185 South Westmonte Drive, Suite 1204
Altamonte Springs, FL, 32792