Bryan Kest Power Yoga Teacher Training
Monday, Nov 18, 2019 – Friday, Nov 22, 2019
9:00am – 7:30pm
Tuition: $950 Early/$1250 Late.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Our 9th Annual Bryan Kest Teacher Training!
What is a 40-hour “Bryan Kest PowerYoga Training & Immersion?”
These 40 hours are dedicated to the philosophy & practice of PowerYoga with a slant toward sharing this practice with others. This training is 7-9 hours a day over a consecutive 5-day period, consisting of two sessions per day of 3-4 hours each with a 3-4 hour break in between sessions. Most sessions are split between practice and a mixture of discourse, interactive dialogue and question and answer assignments. You will also share this practice by teaching during our time together. We are focused and serious about the subject yet the training and practice is light-hearted.
What are the subjects covered in these 5 days?
So many different topics could arise during these interactive, non-dogmatic sessions. We could really graze across so much. Yet there is a certain knowledge I want you to walk away with. You will know what PowerYoga is, you will learn a complete PowerYoga routine of about forty asanas called ‘Brahma’ and you will practice sharing this routine. You will learn the multi-dynamic possibilities of every asana. You will learn PowerYoga philosophy and history and depending on time, we may learn some Sanskrit. Other topics include working with injuries, personalizing a practice, yoga & business and much more.
Will I get a certificate of completion?
If you attend each class, arriving on time and remaining for the duration of all sessions, complete all homework and requirements and if Bryan feels that you have earned it, yes; you will receive a certificate of completion from Bryan Kest and Santa Monica PowerYoga. Just remember, by attending this training you are not buying a certificate. You are buying an experience. This is not a certificate mill.
Who is this training not for?
- Those who expect a traditional training.
- Those who have never experienced Bryan Kest.
- Those who have expectations of topics to be covered other than what has been mentioned.
- Those who don’t like immense physicality and expanded mentality.
Bryan’s teacher training comes with a recommended reading list. There is nothing mandatory. He only wishes to pass these books along to you because he has found simple and wonderful truths in each of these books and all seem to be tremendously motivating. He sincerely hopes that you all enjoy them as much as he did!
- Man’s Eternal Quest by Paramahansa Yogananda
- The Art of Living by William Hart
- The Wisdom of James Allen by James Allen
- Sadhu’s by Dolf Hartsuiker
- The Introduction to Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar
- The Heart of Yoga by TKV Desikachar
- How Practicing Gratitude Can Make You Happier by Robert Emmons
- Courage: The Joy of Living Dangerously by Osho
All true wellness and health come from a calm and peaceful mind. A calm and peaceful mind is
- Less dominated by habits and addictive behavior.
- Less reactive to outer situations (less stress).
- More centered and objective.
- More accepting of life and its fluctuations.
- More in tune with the body breath, feelings and intuition.
So, the poses naturally need to be infused with a purpose and meaning which brings insight and energy to an otherwise mundane physical practice of poses, or eastern calisthenics. In this way, the poses become asana or “meditation in motion.” As we excel in this practice, our yoga begins to transcend the yoga room and permeates our life. In other words, a strong physical practice needs to be grounded in a strong mental practice.
- Dates: Monday – Friday November 18-22, 2019
- Session Times: 9:30a – 7:30p
- Tuition: $950 Early/$1250 Late – SAVE $300 IF registered by August 1, 2019
Payment Plan: Click on the Link Within This Description
We will provide a payment plan with 100% financing & 0% interest until the tuition is paid in full. The total tuition must be paid in full by August 1, 2019, so the sooner students enroll in the payment plan the lower the monthly payment will be.
Here is the payment plan schedule:
Date of Payment Plan Enrollment + number and amount of monthly payments:
- March 2019 – 7 monthly payments of $135.71
- April 2019 – 6 monthly payments of $158.33
- May 2019 – 5 monthly payments of $190
- June 2019 – 4 monthly payments of $237.50
- July 2019 – 3 monthly payments of $316.66
*Payment Plan not available after July 2019
Because of the expense of a teacher training and yoga immersion, all monies are non-refundable.
Yoga Alliance CEUs are available
This training qualifies for YogaU (Yoga University of Florida) credits earned toward Altamonte Springs Yoga’s Teacher Training Programs.
Traveling from out of town? Check out our Travel Page for hotels, transportation & restaurants.
Before signing up for this training please consider all the information given at this time. If you have any questions that are not answered here please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of the expense of a teacher training and yoga immersion, if you need to cancel, all monies are non-refundable.
If Registration button below does not work, please Register Here
Event LocationYoga University
185 South Westmonte Drive, Suite 1202
Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714